Steps for Exhibitor Training
Promoting your business and products at ITCN Asia 2016 is one of the most powerful, versatile and cost-effective marketing tools available for industry professionals in the renewable energy industry.
Our team is here to work closely with you to help make your participation at ITCN Asia 2016 a success. Please see our tips on how to make the most of your stand.
- Set clear, measurable objectives – are you focusing on sales leads, a new product launch, penetrating a new market, or customer loyalty?
- Prepare a detailed budget – allocate funds upfront to cover stand design costs and marketing collateral to ensure you have everything you need.
- Discuss your options with us – download a participation form or discuss sponsorship opportunities with us. We can help you decide what tailor made packages best suit your objectives.
- Create a high-impact stand – keep your key messages brief, bold and relevant to your customer needs.
Appoint an exhibition coordinator – to maximize efficiency, appoint one person with overall responsibility for planning and budgeting.
- Read the exhibitor manual – which will help you save you time and money, plus help you to enjoy a hassle-free exhibition.
Train and motivate your stand staff – get your best people on the stand, as their performance is central to the success of your exhibition.
- Look after your visitors. Invite your customers and prospects – sending tickets to your own network is the single most effective way of generating business. Register and book their hotel and flights.
- Promote your stand. For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact our sales team
Chase up your leads – you’ll collect leads and contacts during the event, so be sure to contact them promptly after the show.
- Schedule and plan meetings ahead of time with our Map Your Show tool.
- Print an event floor plan.
- Book your flights early to take advantage of special fares.
- Reserve your accommodation.
- Prepare your travel documents, including visa applications.